YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
We reserve the right to deny our services at any time to anyone that we feel may put Vaquero Trading and/or its customers, clients, affiliates, agents, employees, partners at risk due to past or present conduct.
- All Buyers must be approved and have an account to offer on the Online Sale Page. By participating, the Buyer expressly agrees to adhere to these Terms and Conditions and to the ACH Authorization letter submitted.
- All purchases require a 50% Part Payment, will be ACH debited, due and payable at the conclusion of the sale. Remaining Payment is due upon delivery of the cattle and will be ACH Debited from your account the day they are received by the Buyer. In the event of multiple day deliveries payment will be required each day. All payments are ACH Debited.
- Cattle will be sold on a sliding scale with one of the following slides:
Conventional Slide: If the average weight is over the base weight the price will be adjusted by the amount stated in the lot information for every pound over that weight on the total net pounds.
Right-side: Buyer will pay the contract price up to the base weight and an additional amount per pound as stated in the lot information for every pound over the base weight.
2 Way Slide: If they average over the base weight, the Buyer will pay the contract price up to the base weight and an additional amount per pound as stated in the lot information for every pound over the base weight up to a maximum of 25 pounds; If they average under the base weight, the Buyer will pay the contract price up to the base weight and an additional amount per pound as stated in the lot information for every pound under the base weight up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
- Cattle will be weighed on a certified scale. If cattle are weighed on the ground any cuts will be made after all the cattle are weighed and the cuts will be weighed back.
- Vaquero Trading is responsible for all arrangements and regulatory requirements with respect to the transportation of the livestock to their final destination, unless otherwise accorded.
- On split loads the heifer price will be $___/cwt (as stated in the lot information) back of the original price of the steers.
- Vaquero Trading does not warrant the harvest date on source and age verified cattle and cannot guarantee back verification on any program requiring signed affidavits or 3rd party verification. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to verify all claims of the Seller to fit specific programs prior to purchase. There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on any livestock sold.
- Health entry requirements for the state of entry are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller will furnish any health certificates required for the state of origin and Federal Law. If additional health certificates, documentation or tests are required for shipment to the Buyer’s destination, it shall be at the Buyer’s request and expense.
- Every effort has been made to assure the correctness of the information published on each lot listed on the Online Sale Page. Any deviations from the information published will be agreed upon by all parties before the sale of the cattle. Vaquero Trading, LLC reserves the right to sign the Livestock Forward Contract on behalf of all Buyers.
- On the lot offered, there will be a cattle lot to identify the cattle, a price to be sold, an expiration date, and a detail description of the cattle to be sold.
- You can place an offer at any time before the expiration date stated on each lot.
- By placing an offer on the Online Sale Page, you committed yourself to buy the consignment of cattle, if you are the highest offer or if you offer the asking price.
- If an offer is placed below the asking price you will be contacted with the current offer.
- Any new lot consigned to the Online Sale Page will expire at given date specified at the lot. Any lot can be re-listed on the site with a new lot number. If you offer on a lot, communications will be sent, as offered lot expiration nears and then when it expires.
- If you offer the asking price the system will hold the cattle on your buyer number. Once you receive confirmation from the Online Sale Page the cattle will be marked sold.
- Unless you offer the asking price, your offer will not be executed until the deadline is met, or another buyer meets the asking Price.
- A minimum offer requirement will be placed on lots at no lower than 15% of the asking price and .01 cent higher than previous offer.